3.15.2013


Yes, I haven't posted in awhile. It's because i've just been busy trying to get in as many dates in as i can with my supa cute boyfriend before he turns into a missionary and leaves to serve the lord for 2 years. We've done so many fun things this past month but these are just some of my favorites! 


Another cabin retreat... yes i know we are obsessed with cabins.


Fire pit in the freezing cold with our fave couple.


Hiking Adams Canyon




The shooting range! (suprisingly i'm hecka good)




Exploring Salt Lake City Library


I'm gonna miss him when he's gone :(








3 comments:

  1. hailey i love your blog, you are so cute!
    and you and beazer are SO dang adorable.
    Get every single second in with him that you possibly can!!
    haha trust me.
    and not to be one of those annoying mg-know-it-alls,
    but you got this girl! :) i feel for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thanks so much jessica! I know we've been trying to cram as much stuff as we can!
      Its hard but it will all be fine!

      Delete
  2. You need to blog again!!! I nominated your blog for an award thing. So answer the questions! haha

    ReplyDelete